This Punch is a good substitute for lemonade. It is non alcoholic so great for kids. It is really easy to make and everyone will love it! I make a batch and have to have another one ready to go! It will go fast.
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 thinly sliced limes
- Combine the concentrates, powdered sugar, and crushed ice in a large freezer proof container.
- Cover tightly and freeze for at least one hour (or for many days depending on how early you're planning ahead).
- Place the frozen mixture into a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in the soda and add the lime and/or lemon slices.
- Serve in chilled (salt rimmed optional) glasses.